All the different wipes are impregnated with 0.2 micron filtered alcohol, packed and double bagged in a Grade C (ISO Class 7) cleanroom, irradiated using a validated process at no less than 25kGy.
The wipes are impregnated with a choice of Klercide 70/30 IPA, a blend of 70% v/v isopropyl alcohol with deionised water, or Klercide 70/30 denatured ethanol (IMS), 70% v/v denatured ethanol blended with deionised water.
The 100% polyester pouch wipes are 115gsm circular knit polyester. The low particulate wipes are made from a 68gsm binder free, hydroentangled cellulose/polyester blend. Tub wipes are a low particulate non-woven wipe.
- Impregnated with 70% IPA blended with water for injection to guarantee a low endotoxin level
- 15 wipes per pack, triple bagged in resealable pouch in a Grade C (ISO class 7) cleanroom
- Gamma sterilized
- The highly absorbent wipes allow a rapid clean down of surfaces, equipment and production components
- The wipes remain wet throughout use ensuring a consistent application of alcohol to the whole surface area
- The alcohol will evaporate completely and the wipes do not contain any chemical binders, so no undesirable residues remain
- Eliminates spray bottles and uncontrolled saturation levels
- 2 year shelf life
- Bactericidal EN 1276
- Fungicidal EN 1650
- Bactericidal and Fungicidal EN 13697
Non Volatile Residues
Extractable Ions in DI Water