Powdered Precision Cleaner
Alconox consists primarily of a homogeneous blend of sodium linear alkylaryl sulfonate, alcohol sulfate, phosphates, carbonates. Alconox is anionic in nature.
- Used to clean: Healthcare instruments, laboratory ware, vacuum equipment, tissue culture ware, personal protective equipment, sampling apparatus, catheters, tubing, pipes, radioactive contaminated articles, optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, tanks and reactors
- Used to remove: Soil, grit, grime, buffing compound, slime, grease, oils, blood, tissue, salts, deposits, particulates, solvents, chemicals, radioisotopes, radioactive contaminations, silicon oils, mold release agents
- Surfaces cleaned: Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, rubber and fiberglass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly. Corrosion testing may be advisable
- Cleaning method: Soak, brush, sponge, cloth, ultrasonic, flow through clean-inplace. Will foam—not for spray or machine use
- Biodegradable and readily disposable
- Penetrating wetting power to save you time
- Replaces corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
- Concentrated to save you money
Cleaning Validation Methods
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface. Nosignificant change in the parameter indicates no detectable residue. Parametersmeasured include: pH, conductivity, UV, TOC, HPLC, sodium concentration, phosphorus concentration, anionic surfactant concentration using inexpensivedetergent water testing kits, surface tension, and surface analysis.