Low-Foaming Phosphate-Free Liquid Detergent
Solujet is a highly alkaline detergent containing potassium hydroxide, silicate of soda, and surfactants.
- Used to clean: Pharmaceutical process equipment, water testing labware, phosphate sensitive lab equipment cleaning, hospital instruments, optical components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, tissue culture ware, plate glass, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, animal cages, electronic components, tanks and reactors
- Used to remove: Soil, radioisotopes, radioactivity, organics, grit, grime, slime, grease, tars, resins, fats, oils, blood, tissue, particulates, inorganic residues, chemical and solvents
- Surfaces cleaned: Recommended for glass, stainless steel, PTFE, ceramic, cement and alkali resistant plastics and metals such as stainless steel. Solujet is inhibited for Aluminum. Corrosion testing is advisable. Clean-in place, laboratory warewashers, dishwashers, washer-sterilizers, washer-sanitizers, cart washers, spray washers, electrocleaning, ultrasonic cleaners, and manual cleaning if proper skin and eye protection is used
- Phosphate-free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Low foaming high wetting detergent for maximum per formance
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Ideal for CIP cleaning and floor standing lab washing machines
- Concentrated to save you money
Cleaning Validation Methods
Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity, resistance, spectrographic methods, total organic carbon, and surface analysis.