Critical-Cleaning Liquid Detergent
Liquinox consists primarily of a homogeneous blend of sodium linear alkylaryl sulfonate, sodium xylene sulfonate, alkanolamide, and ethoxylated alcohol. Liquinox isanionic in nature.
- Used to clean: Healthcare instruments, laboratory ware, vacuum equipment, tissue culture ware, personal protective equipment, sampling apparatus, catheters, tubing, wine glasses, clean rooms, medical devices, optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, metal castings, forgings and stampings, industrial parts, pipes, tanks and reactors
- Used to remove: Soil, grit, grime, slime, grease, oils, blood, tissue, particulates, deposits, chemical and solvents
- Surfaces cleaned: Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, cement and fiberglass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly. Used for art restoration. Corrosion testing may be advisable
- Cleaning method: Soak, brush, sponge, cloth, ultrasonic, flow through clean-inplace. Will foam-not for spray or machine use
- Replaces corrosive acids and hazardous solvents
- Phosphate free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
- Concentrated to save you money
Cleaning Validation Methods
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface, or test theclean surface. No significant change in the parameter indicates no detectable residue.Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity, UV, TOC, HPLC, sodium concentration, phosphorus concentration, anionic surfactant concentration using inexpensivedetergent water testing kits, surface tension, and surface analysis.