LOG - 100
MULTIPLE USE DATALOGGER WITH DISPLAY, BUZZER AND 1 INT/EXT PROBE
Log100 is a compact, multi-use temperature logger with display, recommended for long-term monitoring of temperature fluctuations in transport or storage. Apart from an in-built temperature sensor, an external sensor can also be connected to this device. A large display provides the ability to view the current reading and statistics for both the sensors.
A special feature of this logger is an in-built sound buzzer that gets activated when there is a temperature excursion. A red LED has also been provided on the device and this also gets activated when the device is in alarm state.
An off-the-shelf USB cable is required to connect the logger to the PC. The software provided with the logger meets 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
Log110 has the additionally monitors humidity and incorporates all features of Log100
- Capability to handle one built-in sensor and one optional external sensor
- Large display that shows current value and Min/Max/Avg. For the 2 sensors
- Visual and acoustic Hi-Lo-Alarm
- Memory for 60,000 measurements
- Adjustable logging interval from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Easy to change user replaceable battery
- Conforms to EN 12830, EN 13485, suitable for storage (S), transportion (T), for storage and distribution of food (C)
- High precision: ±0.5 °C