LOGTAG SRIL - 8
SINGLE USE LOW TEMPERATURE LOGGER
LogTag® SRIL8 is a single use, probe-less, low-temperature logger. Its target application is the transit monitoring of goods stored in packaging incorporating dry-ice cooling and can be placed with goods without apprehension of device breakdown.
- Records temperature from +40°C to as low as -80°C
- 8000 reading memory capacity
- 'OK' & 'ALERT' Indicator with high and low customisable alarms
- Credit card sized case - thin enough to be easily mailed "letter rate"
- 'Pre-Start' logging - device can be configured to record even if it has not been started
- Red Alert indicator indicates if readings are outside of preset limits. Green indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Data from device can be evaluated with LogTag Analyzer software (available free with device). Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel.
- Rated for a typical trip of 2 weeks duration at dry ice temperatures