Liquid Acid Cleaner and Detergent
Citranox contains a blend of organic acids, anionic and non-ionic surfactants andalkanolamines. Citranox is phosphate free.
- Used to clean: Dairy equipment, laboratory ware, sampling apparatus, lab stills, laser chillers, clean rooms, optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, restaurant equipment, rethermolators, steam tables, metal forgings, stampings and castings, industrial parts, pipes, tanks, boilers and reactors
- Used to remove: Scale, metal oxides, metal complexes, trace inorganics, milkstone, pasta and starch, soil, grit, buffing compound, grime, grease, fats, oils, particulates, deposits, chemical and solvents
- Surfaces cleaned: Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, rubber and fiberglass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, bronze, aluminum, and zinc if rinsed promptly. Corrosion testing may be advisable
- Cleaning method: Soak, brush, sponge, cloth, ultrasonic, flow through clean-inplace. Will foam—not for spray or machine use
- Phosphate free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Penetrating wetting power to save you time
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
- Contains acid ingredients for high performance removal of metal oxides, salts and inorganic residues combined with full detergent capability
- Concentrated to save you money
Cleaning Validation Methods
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface. Nosignificant change in the parameter indicates no detectable residue. Parametersmeasured include: pH, conductivity, UV, TOC, HPLC, sodium concentration, phosphorus concentration, anionic surfactant concentration using inexpensivedetergent water testing kits, surface tension, and surface analysis.