MULTIPLE USE TEMPERATURE LOGGER WITH DISPLAY
LogTag® TRID30-7 is a multi-use temperature logger with a display. Temperature readings of up to 30 days can be stored on the device as checked on the display screen. This allows for spot checking of current temperature, current time, recording status, battery level and also, alarm events with the past 1-29 days. The review button on the logger displays the minimum and maximum values for the days in question or for all the last 30 days for which data has been recorded.
The device incorporates an external temperature sensor uniquely arranged in a recess in the case. This arrangement protects the sensor from physical damage while retaining the faster response time normally associated with remote sensors.
Two different battery options are available:
- TRID30-7R has a user replaceable battery with typical battery life of 1 year.
- TRID30-7F has a non-user replaceable battery with typical battery life of 2-3 years.
- Temperature measurement range of -30°C to +60°C
- Day alarm summary - Displays, in calendar-like format, alarm triggers for up to the last 30 days
- Current time & temperature - Shows the current time and temperature when not in review mode
- Push Button start with optional delayed start or specific Time & Date start
- 'Pre-Start' logging - device can be configured to record even if it has not been started
- Thin flat case - Fits easily into packaging and thin enough to be easily mailed "letter rate basis"
- Fast and easy download; takes only seconds to download recordings
- Data from device can be evaluated with LogTag Analyzer software (available free with device). Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel.
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible