LOG - 110
MULTIPLE USE LOGGER WITH DISPLAY AND BUZZER
Log110 datalogger is a compact temperature and humidity datalogger with an in-built temperature and humidity sensor. A large display provides the ability to view the current reading and statistics apart from battery status, Alarm indicator icon and whether the logger is recording or not. The Mode button on the logger allows the user to view the statistics.
A special feature of this logger is an in-built sound buzzer that gets activated when there is an excursion. A red LED has also been provided on the device and this also gets activated when the device is in alarm state. The green LED light flashes when the logger is started and whenever the device samples.
An off-the-shelf micro USB cable is required to connect the logger to the PC. The software provided with the logger meets 21CFRPart 11 requirements.
- Capability to handle one built-in sensor and one optional external sensor
- Large display that shows current value and Min/Max/Avg. For the 2 sensors
- Easy to use Windows software that meets 21CFRPart11 requirements
- Visual and acoustic Hi-Lo-Alarm
- Memory for 60,000 measurements
- Adjustable logging interval from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Easy to change user replaceable battery
- Conforms to EN 12830, EN 13485, suitable for storage (S), transportion (T), for storage and distribution of food (C)