Low-Foaming Phosphate-Free Liquid Detergent
Citrajet contains a blend of organic acids and surfactants. Citrajet is phosphate free.
- Used to clean: Laboratory ware, sampling apparatus, dairy equipment optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, metal forgings, stampings and castings, industrial parts, pipes, tanks, boilers and reactors
- Used to remove: Scale, metal oxides, metal complexes, trace inorganics, milkstone, soil, grit, buffing compound, grime, grease, fats, oils, particulates, amphoteric peptides, deposits, chemical and solvents
- Surfaces cleaned: Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, rubber and fiberglass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, bronze, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly. Corrosion testing may be advisable
- Cleaning method: Laboratory warewashers, dishwashers, washer-sterilizers, washer- sanitizers, cart washers, spray washers, electrocleaning, ultrasonic cleaners flow through clean-in-place and manual cleaning if proper skin and eye protection is used
- Ideal for use as acid wash or rinse
- Phosphate free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Low foaming acid cleaner and rinse for high performance results from your cleaning machinery
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
- Combines acid and detergent ingredients to remove metal oxides, salts and inorganic residues
- Concentrated to save you money
Cleaning Validation Methods
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface, or testthe clean surface. No significant change in the parameter indicates no detectableresidue. Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity, total organic carbon, surfacetension, and surface analysis.